Your privacy is important to David Warburton Limited. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that David Warburton Limited collects, and the ways in which David Warburton Limited uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
David Warburton Limited may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to David Warburton Limited.
Using personal information
David Warburton Limited may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where David Warburton Limited discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, David Warburton Limited may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
David Warburton Limited will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
David Warburton Limited will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
David Warburton Limited is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact David Warburton Limited
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to David Warburton Limited, Unit 2, The Green, Green Street, Macclesfield, SK10 1JN
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.